Privacy & Security
Tether was built to be used by teams actively developing applications. This means Tether feedback may contain technical and visual information for potentially incomplete and unreleased software. As such, we take the privacy and security of our users and their data very seriously. Here are some of the ways we protect your data.
- Tether adheres to the Principle of Least Privilege - as such we utilize only the bare-minimum permissions and access necessary to provide our services. We will never use OAuth API access to view information about your account or projects that were not explicitly linked to Tether.
- Tether doesn't store any account information from your linked integrations.
- Tether only stores basic information from Google and Github login (Name, Email, Profile Photo)
- Tether only logs technical details (HTTP requests, browser events, console logs) while the widget is open.
- Tether doesn't store any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Tether neither stores nor has access to your payment information.
- Tether uses a TLS 1.2 connection with TLS 1.2 enabled servers (ie. Communications are encrypted).